It makes bug-like ripples. Here is the vertical swim version of the Peggie.
A vertical swimming surface jig
The Peggie type-B floats up with high pitch vibration by reeling. After floating up, it makes super fine ripples by its vibration like bugs make.
Its appearance and movement are small, but attracts fish wide
The appearance and movement, and ripples of the Peggie type-B are very small, but it attracts fish wide unbelievably. Biting in pursuit or approaching from a distance happen normally. The Peggie type-B attracts bites of fish like we are using a real bug as a bait.
Useful for topwater fishing of barbel steed and dark chub
Peggie series is very small, swims well in the fast current rivers, and able to search the surface of the water. So, it's ideal for topwater fishing of barbel steed and dark chub.
Using the Peggie and the Peggie type-B properly makes more results
The Peggie type-B sometimes be super effective when the Peggie doesn't work well. Using the Peggie and the Peggie type-B properly makes more results.
Castability and usability aren't changed
Of course, Castability and usability of the Peggie type-B are the same as the Peggie. You can catch fish enough just by casting and reeling. The Peggie type-B is also ideal for beginners and kids.
- Type : Sinking
- Size : 2.4cm
- Weight : 3g
- Color variation : 4
- Release date : October 10th 2016
- This product is made of synthetic resin. DO NOT store it in high temperature places like inside a car of the Summer, or leaving it with touching worm oils. It might melt or transform.
How to use
- Basic usage is just reeling.
- Keep the speed that the Peggie makes ripples at the surface if you want to search as a topwater
- Keep reeling slowly if you want to search deeper.